Man arrested on suspicion of drink driving after Sudden collision
Date published: 14 September 2018
A man has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving following a collision
A 33-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving following a collision in Sudden on Thursday night (13 September).
Police were called to the collision between a car and some railings just off the junction of Manchester Road and Bolton Road at 11.15pm.
No injuries were received, but a girl under the age of 13, who was a passenger in the car, was taken to hospital for assessment.
A spokesman for Greater Manchester Police said: “We were called at 11.15pm to reports of a collision between a car and railings near the Tesco at Sudden.
“A child who was in the car was taken to hospital for assessment, but is completely fine.
“No injuries were reported and we have arrested a man on suspicion of drink driving.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale gym crowned best gym in the UK at the UKactive Awards
- 2Two new secondary schools approved by government
- 3Man taken to hospital after five-car crash in Heywood
- 4Rochdale optician urges residents not to be caught out by the ‘silent thief of sight’
- 5Mayor’s new electric car is a first for Greater Manchester