Man arrested on suspicion of drink driving after Sudden collision
Date published: 14 September 2018
A man has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving following a collision
A 33-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving following a collision in Sudden on Thursday night (13 September).
Police were called to the collision between a car and some railings just off the junction of Manchester Road and Bolton Road at 11.15pm.
No injuries were received, but a girl under the age of 13, who was a passenger in the car, was taken to hospital for assessment.
A spokesman for Greater Manchester Police said: “We were called at 11.15pm to reports of a collision between a car and railings near the Tesco at Sudden.
“A child who was in the car was taken to hospital for assessment, but is completely fine.
“No injuries were reported and we have arrested a man on suspicion of drink driving.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Local beauty salons offering free treatments as incentive for women to attend cervical screening...
- 2Plan for apartments on Maclure Road pulled
- 3Nursery where children thrive rated as outstanding
- 4Dozens of new homes to be built next to Grade II listed mill
- 5Fizz Bomb moves to the Wheatsheaf Centre