Heywood collision closes Rochdale Road
Date published: 18 September 2018
The collision closed Rochdale Road
A collision in Heywood closed Rochdale Road on Tuesday morning (18 September).
A grey Suzuki Swift and a silver Volkswagen Passat collided at the junction of Brierley Street and Rochdale Road, shortly before 11.20am.
North West Ambulance attended the scene with a rapid response vehicle and assessed a patient, but no ambulance was required.
Rochdale Road was closed due to the collision and the cars recovered at 1.15pm.
A spokesman for Greater Manchester Police said: “Police were called shortly before 11.20am on Tuesday 18 September to a report of a collision in Heywood.
“A grey Suzuki Swift was in collision with a silver Volkswagen Passat at the junction of Brierley Street and Rochdale Road.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Woman released under investigation after Rochdale death
- 225-year-old woman arrested after man sustained fatal injuries
- 3Former head teacher of Lowerplace Primary School banned from teaching after cheating in KS2 SATs
- 4Milnrow man charged after dawn raids in Oldham last week
- 5Borough's new LGBT+ identity is launched