Lixon Chaudhury from Rochdale wins in national barbering Competition
Date published: 19 October 2018
Lixon Chaudhury (right) has been crowned one of the UK's best barbers. Pictured here with his model and NHF President, Agnes Leonard
Lixon Chaudhury, who owns Studio2 in Rochdale, has been crowned one of the UK's very best barbers.
Lixon won the Males Fashion Look category in the NHF's renowned national floor competition, Britain’s Best on Sunday 14 October.
Britain’s Best took place for the first time at the UK's largest hairdressing trade show, Salon International at ExCel London. It was here that Lixon competed against barbers and stylists across country to create a look whilst being judged by an expert panel.
NHF president Agnes Leonard said: “Britain’s Best is a highlight in the calendars of stylists and barbers across the country. This year did not disappoint - the level of talent from across the UK hotly contesting the top spot was outstanding, so Lixon should be proud of his huge achievement.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1New lease of life could await former pubs
- 2Daughter of missing Wakefield woman found in Rochdale launches appeal to find kind stranger who...
- 3Rochdale’s outdoor market will no longer operate on a Friday
- 4Clampdown on driving offences in Milkstone and Deeplish
- 5Chippy dishes out free fish and chips for nursing home