Rochdale's New Look store to remain open amidst nationwide store closures
Date published: 07 November 2018
Clothing retailer New Look has announced plans to close a number of stores across the UK, but Rochdale’s is expected to remain open.
The company instigated a Company Voluntary Arrangement earlier this year, proposing a number of store closures. The store in the Wheatsheaf Shopping Centre was not named as one earmarked for closure.
Mark Foxley, Wheatsheaf Centre Manager, confirmed: “New Look Rochdale went through the CVA process which ended some time ago.
“We understand the store will not be affected in the recent announcement and are unaware of any plans for it to close in the near future.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Firework ban to be heard at next full council meeting
- 2Appeal to find couple who witnessed collision on Manchester Road
- 316 people arrested following dawn raids in Rochdale
- 4Francesca Barker, a regular traveller on Northern trains says ‘Enough is enough’
- 547 fixed penalty notices issued during police road exercise