Rochdale's New Look store to remain open amidst nationwide store closures
Date published: 07 November 2018
Clothing retailer New Look has announced plans to close a number of stores across the UK, but Rochdale’s is expected to remain open.
The company instigated a Company Voluntary Arrangement earlier this year, proposing a number of store closures. The store in the Wheatsheaf Shopping Centre was not named as one earmarked for closure.
Mark Foxley, Wheatsheaf Centre Manager, confirmed: “New Look Rochdale went through the CVA process which ended some time ago.
“We understand the store will not be affected in the recent announcement and are unaware of any plans for it to close in the near future.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Flooding photo and video gallery - Saturday 16 March 2019
- 2River Roch flood update: here's what we know as of Saturday night
- 3River Roch in Rochdale town centre flooding imminent
- 4Hollingworth Lake bungalow nightmare
- 5Flooding is expected - Roch Valley Way to Yorkshire Street and Albert Royds Street