Car catches fire in supermarket carpark
Date published: 20 November 2018
The car set alight
Scroll down for Video
A car caught fire at in the carpark of a supermarket on Saturday afternoon (17 November).
One fire engine from Rochdale was called to the incident at Morrisons on Kingsway just after 4.20pm.
Firefighters were on the scene for less than an hour.
An eyewitness confirmed that the driver and passengers, believed to be a woman and her children, were okay.
Firefighters arrive to extinguish car fire at Morrisons
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Fizz Bomb moves to the Wheatsheaf Centre
- 2New developments must provide open space says campaign group
- 3Year Six pupils learn vital life saving skills
- 4Rochdale dad whose baby daughter survived meningitis to take part in Great Manchester Run
- 5Local beauty salons offering free treatments as incentive for women to attend cervical screening...