Car catches fire in supermarket carpark
Date published: 20 November 2018
The car set alight
Scroll down for Video
A car caught fire at in the carpark of a supermarket on Saturday afternoon (17 November).
One fire engine from Rochdale was called to the incident at Morrisons on Kingsway just after 4.20pm.
Firefighters were on the scene for less than an hour.
An eyewitness confirmed that the driver and passengers, believed to be a woman and her children, were okay.
Firefighters arrive to extinguish car fire at Morrisons
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Woman released under investigation after Rochdale death
- 225-year-old woman arrested after man sustained fatal injuries
- 3Former head teacher of Lowerplace Primary School banned from teaching after cheating in KS2 SATs
- 4Milnrow man charged after dawn raids in Oldham last week
- 5Borough's new LGBT+ identity is launched