Snooker hall sponsors children’s football team
Date published: 21 November 2018
Wardle U9 Blacks show off their new kit at Miss Q's
A Rochdale snooker hall has sponsored a Wardle children’s football team.
Miss Q’s Snooker Hall and Sports Bar on School Lane are delighted to sponsor Wardle U9 Blacks football team’s new kit.
Archie Jimmy, Lukas Ashton, Clinton Eddie, Mason Tyler and Charlie Jarison make up the team of children that will benefit from the fabulous new kit.
Coach Michael Fielding said: “Over time with a few players leaving and new players replacing the old ones, it's always hard to get kits off those that leave or replace those that get damaged. We approached Miss Q’s to help and fund a new kit for Wardle U9 Blacks, who said ‘yes’ in a heartbeat.
“All the lads were extremely excited that they will be receiving new kits. It goes to show that local businesses are willing to help support grassroots football, and without them, we might not see the next future England superstar.
“A big thank you from all us at Wardle, for the kind support Miss Q’s and other local businesses give to help the young boys and girls here that need it.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Four-year-old boy donates long hair to Little Princess Trust after very first haircut
- 2Women Against Groomers demand legal action against Home Secretary for failing to deport members of...
- 3Rochdale’s Got Talent: finalists revealed
- 4Successful first step to restore Rochdale-Heywood-Bury railway line
- 5Government to publish paper into understanding grooming gangs