Rochdale Connections Trust receives £5,600 cheque from Co-op
Date published: 28 November 2018
Rochdale Connections Trust chairwoman Vivien Carter was presented with the £5,677.76 cheque
The chairwoman of Rochdale Connections Trust (RCT) was presented with a cheque for over £5,600 by the Littleborough Co-op on Saturday (24 November).
Chairwoman Vivien Carter received the £5,677.76 cheque, which will be used by RCT to support children who have experienced domestic violence in their families.
Ms Carter said: “The money was raised from donations given by shoppers in the store and RCT is grateful to all those who participated.”
Rochdale Connections Trust provides a range of valuable support services, including work with vulnerable families living across the most deprived communities throughout the borough.
Anyone affected by violence and/or abuse should contact Rochdale Connections Trust for support or refer to the RCT website which contains details of all the services available
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Fundraiser launched for funeral of Stephen 'Moggy' Murray
- 2Rochdale Council postpones Drag Queen Story Hour with 'no communication' despite positive previous...
- 3Dog destroyed after two people attacked in Rochdale
- 4Wanted car thief tries to avoid police by hiding inside giant teddy bear
- 5Horse-rider airlifted to hospital after fall