Sky Drama film new television series on Royle Barn Road
Date published: 04 December 2018
Photo: Google, DigitalGlobe
Royle Road, leading to Royle Barn Road, Castleton
Sky Drama have been filming scenes for a new television series on Royle Barn Road in Castleton.
Cast and crew from the show ‘Brassic’, which features former Coronation Street star Michelle Keegan and former Emmerdale star Joe Gilgun, filmed several driving scenes for the show on Thursday 29 November.
Brassic is a Sky One comedy drama about a group of Lancashire working-class friends, which has been filmed in and around Greater Manchester.
In October, Michelle Keegan was spotted filming scenes for the show in Bacup.
The six-part series is due to premiere in 2019 starring co-creator Joe Gilgun, Damien Molony and Tom Hanson.
The production company has been contacted for comment.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Fizz Bomb moves to the Wheatsheaf Centre
- 2New developments must provide open space says campaign group
- 3Year Six pupils learn vital life saving skills
- 4Rochdale dad whose baby daughter survived meningitis to take part in Great Manchester Run
- 5Local beauty salons offering free treatments as incentive for women to attend cervical screening...