Motorcyclist taken to hospital after early morning collision
Date published: 10 January 2019
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital with minor injuries after a collision in Rochdale during the early hours of Wednesday (9 January).
The motorbike and a car collided on Milnrow Road, near Bertha Road shortly before 6am.
A spokesperson for Greater Manchester Police said: “We were called at 5.50am to reports of a collision between a motorbike and a car.
“The motorcyclist received minor injuries.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale gym crowned best gym in the UK at the UKactive Awards
- 2Two new secondary schools approved by government
- 3Man taken to hospital after five-car crash in Heywood
- 4Rochdale optician urges residents not to be caught out by the ‘silent thief of sight’
- 5Mayor’s new electric car is a first for Greater Manchester