Motorcyclist taken to hospital after early morning collision
Date published: 10 January 2019
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital with minor injuries after a collision in Rochdale during the early hours of Wednesday (9 January).
The motorbike and a car collided on Milnrow Road, near Bertha Road shortly before 6am.
A spokesperson for Greater Manchester Police said: “We were called at 5.50am to reports of a collision between a motorbike and a car.
“The motorcyclist received minor injuries.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Previously ‘good’ school told it must improve by watchdog
- 2Plans submitted for controversial 100-home estate
- 3Rochdale town centre businesses after Saturday’s flood
- 4Flooding photo and video gallery - Saturday 16 March 2019
- 5Increased security in place at Royal Oldham Hospital as doctor is carjacked at knifepoint