Car overturns after collision on Molesworth Street
Date published: 11 January 2019
Photo: Rochdale Online
The black Mercedes was made safe by the fire service
A car overturned following a collision on Molesworth Street in Rochdale on Friday morning (11 January).
The black Mercedes was made safe by the fire service, who were on scene for approximately 45 minutes. The other vehicle involved failed to stop.
A spokesperson for Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service confirmed no-one was trapped and no-one at the scene had been injured.
Enquiries are ongoing.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Chloe Cockton's mother urges public to back petition to increase dangerous driving sentences
- 2Heywood B&M store to open in former Dunnes
- 3Heywood woman one of the first charged during drink and drug driving campaign
- 4Former taxi driver prosecuted after driving without a licence and insurance
- 5Rochdale man given animal ban for life after two dogs and cat left to starve at his home