Lloyds, Halifax and Bank of Scotland customers face glitch with payments
Date published: 18 January 2019
Lloyds Bank Rochdale
Lloyds, Halifax and Bank of Scotland customers across the country are currently unable to make payments from their online accounts on Friday (18 January).
Some banking customers have been faced with transferred funds not coming through.
Spokespersons from each of the affected banks said: “We are aware that some customers are experiencing problems with making faster payments.
“We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We would like to assure customers they will not be out of pocket as a result of this issue, and apologise for inconvenience caused.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘Disturbing’ number of council staff do not feel safe at work
- 2Cheeky dads raise £7,000 for Francis House Children’s Hospice
- 3Police are continuing to investigate the rape of a teenage girl in Rochdale
- 4Trams suspended between Oldham and Rochdale following fatal collision
- 5Police investigating the rape of 16-year old girl in Wardle