Lloyds, Halifax and Bank of Scotland customers face glitch with payments
Date published: 18 January 2019
Lloyds Bank Rochdale
Lloyds, Halifax and Bank of Scotland customers across the country are currently unable to make payments from their online accounts on Friday (18 January).
Some banking customers have been faced with transferred funds not coming through.
Spokespersons from each of the affected banks said: “We are aware that some customers are experiencing problems with making faster payments.
“We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We would like to assure customers they will not be out of pocket as a result of this issue, and apologise for inconvenience caused.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Children’s ‘retro arcade’ plan given the green light
- 2Middleton takeaway wins two awards at first-ever English Asian Food Awards 2019
- 3Safe fished out of Rochdale canal reunited with owner a decade after being stolen in armed robbery
- 4What 2019/20 budget will mean for Rochdale
- 5Voltalab - The hidden gem of Rochdale’s music history