Lloyds, Halifax and Bank of Scotland customers face glitch with payments
Date published: 18 January 2019
Lloyds Bank Rochdale
Lloyds, Halifax and Bank of Scotland customers across the country are currently unable to make payments from their online accounts on Friday (18 January).
Some banking customers have been faced with transferred funds not coming through.
Spokespersons from each of the affected banks said: “We are aware that some customers are experiencing problems with making faster payments.
“We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We would like to assure customers they will not be out of pocket as a result of this issue, and apologise for inconvenience caused.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1British Transport Police release CCTV following report of sexual assault at Rochdale railway
- 2Rochdale has some of the best roads in Greater Manchester
- 3Probation failings "most likely" contributed to murder of Michael Hoolickin
- 4Safety of local earth-filled dams at reservoirs
- 5Councillor Andy Kelly throws hat in ring for Lib Dems ahead of May 2020 Metro Mayor elections