Lloyds, Halifax and Bank of Scotland customers face glitch with payments
Date published: 18 January 2019
Lloyds Bank Rochdale
Lloyds, Halifax and Bank of Scotland customers across the country are currently unable to make payments from their online accounts on Friday (18 January).
Some banking customers have been faced with transferred funds not coming through.
Spokespersons from each of the affected banks said: “We are aware that some customers are experiencing problems with making faster payments.
“We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We would like to assure customers they will not be out of pocket as a result of this issue, and apologise for inconvenience caused.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Four men jailed for brutal gang axe attack which left a man with life-changing injuries
- 2Woman receives serious head injuries in collision
- 3Job information sessions for new Rochdale Riverside – all you need to know
- 4Appeal for witnesses after collision which has left a woman in 'critical condition' in hospital
- 5New out-of-hours support for mental health launched at Rochdale Infirmary