Sixth Form College student will star as leading role in ITV drama
Date published: 07 March 2019
A student at Rochdale Sixth Form College is set to appear on our screens later this month in a leading role in new ITV drama, ‘The Bay’.
Noah Valentine, aged 16, from Shaw, will play the role of Dylan in a new detective series, filmed in Manchester and Morecambe.
He will be starring alongside an award winning cast including Chanel Cresswell and Jonas Armstrong.
Noah was talent scouted from an Oldham drama workshop, 3 years ago by the Manchester based talent agency, Scream Management. He has since appeared on Coronation Street, Mother’s Day and CBBC’s Creeped Out.
Jess Bell, Head of Talent at Scream Management said: “We were immediately impressed by Noah’s talent and couldn’t wait to work with him. Noah’s a real rising star in the industry which viewers will be able to see onscreen. Definitely one to watch out for in the future!”
‘The Bay’ is set to air on ITV this month with a launch screening at The Lowry, Manchester, on 12 March.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Fourteen arrests following daybreak raids in Rochdale
- 2Rochdale gym crowned best gym in the UK at the UKactive Awards
- 3Two new secondary schools approved by government
- 4Man taken to hospital after five-car crash in Heywood
- 5Rochdale optician urges residents not to be caught out by the ‘silent thief of sight’