Rochdale Connections Trust receives over £9,000 in lottery funding
Date published: 17 March 2019
National Lottery Community Funding logo
Rochdale Connections Trust has been awarded £9,800 from the National Lottery’s Awards for All programme.
This funding is being used to renovate the ground floor of their premises to provide service-users with a more comfortable and welcoming environment to access support services from.
Bev Place, Business Development Manager at Rochdale Connections Trust, said: “This allocation of funding will allow us to make the cosmetic improvements to one of the largest areas in the building, where a vast array of projects and programmes are delivered each week; helping to ensure that the local people we work with feel valued and able to access services in a warm, well equipped environment.
“We already have funding from the Big Lottery, Reaching Communities programme that allows us to provide mentoring support to local young people in need. It is wonderful that The National Lottery have commissioned this further investment to assist Rochdale Connections Trust in achieving our organisational aims in the Rochdale community.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Controversial plans to build new housing estate on former chemical works site resurrected
- 2Grand opening of Russell’s Café
- 3Dawn raids see seven arrests and drugs, combat weapons and cash seized
- 4150 years young: Rochdale Town Hall marks historic milestone
- 5Rochdale fans' statue tribute to ‘superfan’ David Clough installed at Crown Oil Arena