Milnrow Road bus shelters to be repaired
Date published: 13 March 2019
Bus shelter damage on Oldham Road
Rochdale bus shelters which were damaged over weekend are due to be repaired on Wednesday (13 March).
Two shelters on Milnrow Road, one near to the junction with Kingsway and the other near Palatine Street, were visited on Tuesday (12 March) and cleared of glass after they were smashed over the weekend.
Speaking on Tuesday, a spokesperson for Transport for Greater Manchester said: “We had reports of damage to two shelters on Milnrow Road, one near to the junction with Kingsway and the other Palatine Street.
“Both sites were visited this morning and glass cleared.”
At least one other shelter was also damaged, near the Wellfield Surgery on Oldham Road.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Flooding photo and video gallery - Saturday 16 March 2019
- 2River Roch flood update: here's what we know as of Saturday night
- 3River Roch in Rochdale town centre flooding imminent
- 4Hollingworth Lake bungalow nightmare
- 5Flooding is expected - Roch Valley Way to Yorkshire Street and Albert Royds Street