Healthwatch Rochdale publishes findings and recommendations after visit at Four Seasons Residential Home
Date published: 25 March 2019
Four Seasons Care Home, 81 Halifax Road, Littleborough, OL15 0HL
Healthwatch Rochdale have published a report containing one recommendation for improvement after carrying out an Enter and View visit at Four Seasons Care home, 81 Halifax Road, Littleborough, OL15 0HL on Friday 22 March.
The programme is based on eight care quality indicators developed by Independent Age which are used to help identify good quality of care in residential and nursing homes.
Areas of improvement in the home were identified on indicator four ‘Offer a varied programme of activities’ with one recommendation being made.
Jane Jackson, Healthwatch Rochdale Chair, said: “Enter and View representatives felt that Four Seasons had a very homely atmosphere with the furniture and fittings in the home helping to create this.
“The only area it fell short was in the range of activities being offered to residents and this is an area we would like to see the home work on to improve the experience of residents who live at Four Seasons”.
You can read the full report containing details of the findings, recommendations and the service provider’s response here:
If you require a hard copy please telephone Healthwatch on 01706 249575.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Heywood B&M store to open in former Dunnes
- 2Twelve people have been charged following daybreak raids in Rochdale
- 3Rochdale man given animal ban for life after two dogs and cat left to starve at his home
- 4Review of Blue Badge fraud as scheme is extended to those with ‘hidden disabilities’
- 5Chloe Cockton's mother urges public to back petition to increase dangerous driving sentences