Man missing from Radcliffe may be in Middleton
Date published: 12 April 2019
Missing: Jeffrey Butley
Can you help police find a missing man from Radcliffe, whom may be in Middleton?
Jeffrey Butley, 90, was last seen about 9.45am today (Friday 12 April 2019) at Radcliffe Post Office on West Street.
He is missing from his accommodation on Waverley Place in Radcliffe.
Jeffrey was last seen wearing grey, dark trousers, a dark-colour jacket and a grey cap. He was carrying an orange Sainsbury's shopping bag, which has a picture of an elephant on it.
He suffers from arthritis and is hard of hearing.
Officers are becoming increasingly concerned for Jeffrey and want to make sure he is safe and well. He may be in the Bury, Radcliffe or Middleton area.
Anyone with information about Jeffrey whereabouts is asked to contact police on 0161 856 8174 quoting 621 of 12/04/19.
UPDATE: Jeffrey Butler, 90, has been found safe and well.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1British Transport Police release CCTV following report of sexual assault at Rochdale railway
- 2Rochdale has some of the best roads in Greater Manchester
- 3Probation failings "most likely" contributed to murder of Michael Hoolickin
- 4Safety of local earth-filled dams at reservoirs
- 5Councillor Andy Kelly throws hat in ring for Lib Dems ahead of May 2020 Metro Mayor elections