Gift of a Wedding needs your help to plan Rochdale wedding
Date published: 15 April 2019
Marriage charity 'Gift of a Wedding' is asking for the public's help to urgently plan a Rochdale wedding on Friday 3 May.
The charity, which puts together the perfect wedding for those with terminal or life-shortening illnesses, needs help from the following services:
- wedding planner
- Motown band
- candle favours
- master of ceremonies/toastmaster
- male grooming - shave only
- dry cleaner
- venue dressing
- candy cart
- photo booth
- large light up letters: love
- giant clear balloons with laurel leaves inside
- bride’s car
A spokesperson for Gift of a Wedding said: "This wonderful bride-to-be has terminal cancer and so she wishes to marry her amazing partner on Friday 3 May.
"If you can help or know someone who can support us with any of the services listed above, please contact us via social media as soon as possible so we can make sure this very special day happens.
"You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org"
You can also help through making an online or text donation.
To make a text donation, Text BRIDE3 to 70085 to donate £3. This will cost the amount donated plus your standard message rate.
Alternatively, you can donate online via:
Donations may be used for this wedding or future weddings.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 187-year-old man killed in collision on St Mary's Gate
- 2Serial rapist found guilty of 37 offences relating to 11 victims aged between 11 and 71
- 3Six-year old girl leads her pony at North West Championship show
- 4Police are appealing for more information after an assault in Rochdale
- 5Body of a 61-year-old man found inside Kirkholt home