Easter Monday dry with spells of sunshine
Date published: 21 April 2019
Children having fun
The warm sunny Easter weather is set to continue on Easter Monday which will be a dry day with spells of sunshine, pollen will be high with temperatures reaching 24°, although there will be more upper-level cloud around and the sunshine will be much hazier. A warm day, but breezier than recently.
Tuesday looks to be a fine, warm and dry, with a high of 22° and a high pollen count, although a bit cloudier than recent days in the afternoon.
There is the outside chance of the odd shower during the afternoon, but these should be few and far between.
Wednesday will start off dry with 19°, and a high pollen count, but by the afternoon heavy showers and thunderstorms will spread in from the south.
Further showers are expected Thursday as well.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Woman released under investigation after Rochdale death
- 225-year-old woman arrested after man sustained fatal injuries
- 3Former head teacher of Lowerplace Primary School banned from teaching after cheating in KS2 SATs
- 4Milnrow man charged after dawn raids in Oldham last week
- 5Borough's new LGBT+ identity is launched