Fine, dry weather set to continue
Date published: 14 May 2019
Children having fun
Today, Tuesday 14 May, early mist patches will lift to leave a dry and fine day with plenty of sunshine, although high cloud will make the sunshine hazy at times, it will be warm with a light breeze.
Tonight, it will be fine with lots of late sunshine and a light breeze, it will then remain dry overnight with mainly clear skies, a few mist patches may form overnight.
Enjoy the weather this evening with free sports and activities in Springfield Park:
On Wednesday early mist patches will lift to leave another dry and fine day with plenty of sunshine, it will remain warm with just a light breeze.
On Wednesday evening you can enjoy a run, or just watch the 5k run around Hollingworth Lake:
The outlook for Thursday to Saturday is similar, with Thursday is expected to be another dry day with sunny spells although some patches of cloud will develop during the day.
The dry weather is expected to continue into Friday with further spells of sunshine.
However, Saturday is expected to be less settled with showers or longer spells of rain moving in from the east.
There are also plenty of opportunities for walks in the borough, enjoy the sunny weather and join the Greater Manchester Walking Festival:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Breaking: Flood alert in place in Littleborough
- 2Attack on plans to demolish the Seven Sisters after report warns Rochdale’s housing services are...
- 3Rochdale has one of the lowest disability-free life expectancy rates in the country
- 4Entry fee introduced for Feel Good Festival and plans for new free family event revealed
- 5Zen recognised as one of the UK’s best places to work