Man dies in motorway collision
Date published: 14 May 2019
A man in his 30s has died in a motorway collision between Saddleworth and Huddersfield on Monday (13 May).
The incident happened at around 7.40am on Monday on the west bound carriageway of the M62 between junctions 23 and 22, with motorists being diverted at Milnrow.
As a result of the incident, between a a lorry and a VW transporter van, a passenger in the van, a man in his 30s, died in hospital.
Any witnesses to the collision to who saw debris in the carriageway before the incident is asked to call West Yorkshire Police on 101 quoting log 282 of 13 May.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Breaking: Flood alert in place in Littleborough
- 2Attack on plans to demolish the Seven Sisters after report warns Rochdale’s housing services are...
- 3Rochdale has one of the lowest disability-free life expectancy rates in the country
- 4Entry fee introduced for Feel Good Festival and plans for new free family event revealed
- 5Zen recognised as one of the UK’s best places to work