Curry and chaat night raises £781 for Rochdale and District Mind
Date published: 19 May 2019
Co-hosted to mark National Mental Health Awareness Week by Littleborough Ladies Circle and The Thamin Restaurant in Littleborough, an impressive £781 was raised on the night
A curry and chaat night raised over £700 for Rochdale and District Mind on Wednesday (15 May).
Co-hosted to mark National Mental Health Awareness Week by Littleborough Ladies Circle and The Thamin Restaurant in Littleborough, an impressive £781 was raised on the night.
The generous team at The Thamin Restaurant donated 100% of the money from food orders placed on the night to the chosen cause.
Along with money raised from the sale of charity bracelets and donations, a massive £781.15 was collected.
Heidi Murphy, current chairwoman of LLC 2019-20 said, “Littleborough and Areas Ladies Circle would like to take this opportunity to thank the generosity and community spirit shown by the amazing Thamin management team in hosting this event.
Thank you to everyone who came along for a chat and ate curry with us on the night. We raised a huge amount of money which will help Rochdale and District Mind enormously.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two new secondary schools approved by government
- 2Former Rochdale care worker sentenced after having sex with vulnerable woman
- 3A man has been jailed after he engaged in sexual activity with a 14-year-old boy near to...
- 4Aldi shoppers in Greater Manchester chosen for new paper carrier bag trial
- 5New parking restrictions approved 'in principle' for Hollingworth Lake