Woman released under investigation after Rochdale death
Date published: 20 May 2019
A woman who was arrested in connection with the death of a man in Rochdale has been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
The 25-year-old was taken into custody on suspicion of murder and assault following the death of a man who is believed to be in his 20s.
At around 8.55pm on Friday 17 May, police were called to Berwick Street in Rochdale to reports of an ongoing fight.
A man was taken to hospital with stab wounds to his neck, where he sadly died.
Enquiries remain ongoing and anyone with information should contact police on 0161 856 8797 quoting reference number 2284 17/05/19 or the independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two new secondary schools approved by government
- 2Former Rochdale care worker sentenced after having sex with vulnerable woman
- 3A man has been jailed after he engaged in sexual activity with a 14-year-old boy near to...
- 4Aldi shoppers in Greater Manchester chosen for new paper carrier bag trial
- 5New parking restrictions approved 'in principle' for Hollingworth Lake