Milnrow man charged after dawn raids in Oldham last week
Date published: 20 May 2019
A Milnrow man has been charged with conspiracy to commit burglary.
Kieran Pollitt, 22, of Milnrow, appeared at Manchester and Salford Magistrates’ Court on Friday 17 May. He has been bailed to appear Minshall Street Crown Court on Friday 14 June 2019.
The charges follow a number of warrants that were executed in the Oldham area on Thursday 16 May.
The investigation, under Operation Handsford, considered 120 offences including aggravated burglary, robbery, car theft, assault, violent disorder and criminal damage, all believed to be orchestrated by the same organised crime group.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two new secondary schools approved by government
- 2Former Rochdale care worker sentenced after having sex with vulnerable woman
- 3A man has been jailed after he engaged in sexual activity with a 14-year-old boy near to...
- 4Aldi shoppers in Greater Manchester chosen for new paper carrier bag trial
- 5New parking restrictions approved 'in principle' for Hollingworth Lake