Seven people charged with drug offences after dawn raids in Heywood and Bury
Date published: 07 June 2019
Team of officers executing warrants at properties across Heywood and Bury
Seven people have been charged with drug offences following dawn raids in Heywood and Bury yesterday (6 June).
Jade Adams, 28, and Kieran Kay, 26, both from Heywood, Colin Nuttall, 65, and Andrew Dootson, 58 both from Bury and Lee Cirillo, 34 of HMP Manchester have all been charged with two counts of conspiracy to supply class A controlled drugs, namely heroin and crack cocaine.
Mohammad Mohsin Ali, 22, from Bury has been charged with being concerned in the supply of class A controlled drugs, five counts of supplying class A controlled drugs namely heroin and crack cocaine, possession with intent to supply heroin, possession with intent to supply cocaine and possession with intent to supply cannabis.
Irfan Younis, 39, from Bury has been charged with two counts of supplying class A controlled drugs, namely heroin and crack cocaine.
They have been remanded to appear at Manchester & Salford Magistrates’ today (Friday 7 June 2019).
The charges follow dawn raids on Thursday 6 June executed as part of an ongoing operation - Operation Ballerina - which was set up to disrupt the supply of drugs in Bury.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1British Transport Police release CCTV following report of sexual assault at Rochdale railway
- 2Rochdale has some of the best roads in Greater Manchester
- 3Safety of local earth-filled dams at reservoirs
- 4Probation failings "most likely" contributed to murder of Michael Hoolickin
- 5Councillor Andy Kelly throws hat in ring for Lib Dems ahead of May 2020 Metro Mayor elections