Man stabbed in Middleton
Date published: 11 June 2019
Photo: Google, DigitalGlobe
Manchester Old Road, Middleton
A man in his 20s was stabbed at a house in Middleton on Sunday (9 June).
Police were called to the scene on Manchester Old Road in Middleton, near the Peterloo Medical Centre, shortly after midday.
The victim had been stabbed in the back and was taken to hospital. His injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
A spokesperson for Greater Manchester Police confirmed: “At 12.15pm on Sunday, police responded to reports that a man had been stabbed at a property on Manchester Old Road in Middleton.
“The victim, in his 20s, had been stabbed in the back. He was taken to hospital.
“His injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two new secondary schools approved by government
- 2Former Rochdale care worker sentenced after having sex with vulnerable woman
- 3A man has been jailed after he engaged in sexual activity with a 14-year-old boy near to...
- 4New parking restrictions approved 'in principle' for Hollingworth Lake
- 5Aldi shoppers in Greater Manchester chosen for new paper carrier bag trial