Twelve people have been charged following daybreak raids in Rochdale
Date published: 23 June 2019
Police daybreak raids in Rochdale
Twelve people have been charged following daybreak raids in Rochdale on Thursday 20 June.
Officers executed warrants at 11 addresses across Rochdale as part of Operation Gallant, which was set up to tackle drugs supply and the exploitation of children and adults.
- Nomaan Abid (27/06/1994) of Rochdale has been charged with acquiring, using or possessing criminal property.
- Sajid Hussain (13/02/1977) of Rochdale has been charged with converting criminal property - money laundering.
- Isma Farid (23/01/1989) and Talib Hussain (04/12/1983) both of Rochdale and Zaainul Rafique (16/11/1996) of Rochdale have been charged with conspiracy to supply Class B drugs.
- Jawad Ali Khan (27/02/1995) of Rochdale and Inzmam Ali (06/12/1997) of Rochdale have been charged with conspiracy to supply Class A drugs.
The following people have been charged with conspiracy to supply Class A and B drugs:
- Arslan Ali (16/01/1996) of Rochdale
- Rejaul Miah (12/11/1993) of Rochdale
- Jake Stead (07/03/1997) of Rochdale
- Reece Hannah (09/02/2000) of Rochdale
- Jasmin Kelly (17/12/1999) of Wardle has been charged with conspiracy to supply a class A controlled drug.
They were remanded to appear before Manchester and Salford Magistrates’ Court today, Friday 21 June 2019.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.