Man arrested as Entwisle Road closes after collision
Date published: 05 July 2019
A blue Mini Cooper has been involved in a collision on Entwisle Road
UPDATE: The road has now reopened (5.30pm, Friday 5 July).
A 24-year-old man has been arrested at the scene of a collision which has currently closed Entwisle Road between Ramsey Street and Rochdale Leisure Centre (3.10pm on Friday 5 July).
Police were called shortly before 2pm to reports of a collision involving a blue Mini Cooper.
Following a disturbance at the scene, a 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of having an offensive weapon.
Enquiries are ongoing.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Police want to speak to these three men in relation to two town centre assaults
- 2Collapse of Stanney Brook culvert causes localised flooding
- 3Attack on plans to demolish the Seven Sisters after report warns Rochdale’s housing services are...
- 4Flood alert in place in Littleborough
- 5Comedian Jason Manford announces Middleton tour dates