Man charged after Entwisle Road collision
Date published: 08 July 2019
The collision on Entwisle Road on Friday 5 July
A man has been charged after a collision on Entwisle Road during Friday afternoon (5 July).
Hannan Shaukat, 23, has been charged for possession of an offensive weapon and drug offences, after he was arrested at the scene of a collision which closed Entwisle Road between Ramsey Street and Rochdale Leisure Centre on Friday afternoon.
Shaukat has been remanded to appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates’ Court on Monday 8 July.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1John Bright: Legacy of Rochdale’s radical social reformer ‘could be ripe for revival’ as debate...
- 2Alternative plans for HS2 and Northern Powerhouse Rail ‘could save billions’ with new underground...
- 3Can you help police find a missing woman from Milnrow?
- 4Regional rate of Covid-19 infection and hospital admissions fall in a week
- 5Castleton Health and Leisure Centre undergoes refurbishment as it prepares to reopen after lockdown