Man charged after Entwisle Road collision
Date published: 08 July 2019
The collision on Entwisle Road on Friday 5 July
A man has been charged after a collision on Entwisle Road during Friday afternoon (5 July).
Hannan Shaukat, 23, has been charged for possession of an offensive weapon and drug offences, after he was arrested at the scene of a collision which closed Entwisle Road between Ramsey Street and Rochdale Leisure Centre on Friday afternoon.
Shaukat has been remanded to appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates’ Court on Monday 8 July.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Woman receives serious head injuries in collision
- 2Appeal for witnesses after collision which has left a woman in 'critical condition' in hospital
- 3Four men jailed for brutal gang axe attack which left a man with life-changing injuries
- 4Electric avenue best route for taxi firms
- 5Job information sessions for new Rochdale Riverside – all you need to know