Two people cut free from car after Whitehall Street collision
Date published: 12 July 2019
Photo: Google, DigitalGlobe
Whitehall Street, Rochdale
Two people were cut free from a car and taken to hospital after a collision on Whitehall Street in Rochdale on Thursday (11 July).
Fire crews used cutting equipment to rescue the couple before making the car safe.
They were then taken to the Royal Oldham Hospital, with one reporting back pain.
A spokesperson for the fire service said: “We were called to a two-car RTC at 3.04pm.
“One person had self-rescued and got out of the car themselves, but two people were trapped in the other.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1John Bright: Legacy of Rochdale’s radical social reformer ‘could be ripe for revival’ as debate...
- 2Alternative plans for HS2 and Northern Powerhouse Rail ‘could save billions’ with new underground...
- 3Can you help police find a missing woman from Milnrow?
- 4Regional rate of Covid-19 infection and hospital admissions fall in a week
- 5Castleton Health and Leisure Centre undergoes refurbishment as it prepares to reopen after lockdown