Kingsway Park High School students visit No.10 Downing Street
Date published: 18 July 2019
Kingsway Park Year 10 students at No.10 Downing Street
A group of Year 10 students recently represented Kingsway Park High School at No.10 Downing Street.
They met with senior members of the Prime Minister’s team discussing a range of issues on knife crime, mental health and climate change.
They also had the opportunity to learn from the Prime Minister’s speechwriter about careers in the civil service.
A highlight of the tour was the opportunity of sitting in the chairs used by the most famous guests of Downing Street, such as Donald Trump, Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin.
Trip leaders, Ms C Smith and Mr L Davies commented: "As always, our students represented Kingsway Park High School with exemplary behaviour and a positive attitude, a massive well done to them all."
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Safety of local earth-filled dams at reservoirs
- 2Residents don't recycle food because it is "smelly and dirty", survey finds
- 3Outstanding A-level results at Rochdale Sixth Form College
- 4JD Sports reduce 12-hour night shift breaks from three to two
- 5Paving flags stolen from Springhill Hospice’s Coffee at the Craven