Kingsway Park High School students visit No.10 Downing Street
Date published: 18 July 2019
Kingsway Park Year 10 students at No.10 Downing Street
A group of Year 10 students recently represented Kingsway Park High School at No.10 Downing Street.
They met with senior members of the Prime Minister’s team discussing a range of issues on knife crime, mental health and climate change.
They also had the opportunity to learn from the Prime Minister’s speechwriter about careers in the civil service.
A highlight of the tour was the opportunity of sitting in the chairs used by the most famous guests of Downing Street, such as Donald Trump, Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin.
Trip leaders, Ms C Smith and Mr L Davies commented: "As always, our students represented Kingsway Park High School with exemplary behaviour and a positive attitude, a massive well done to them all."
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Police are appealing for more information after an assault in Rochdale
- 2Rochdale singer-songwriter named as one of the UK's "top fierce female artists" in contest to...
- 3Littleborough childminder rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted for fourth consecutive time
- 4Petrol station locals claim is already plagued by late-night rows, abuse and vandalism to sell...
- 5Man believed to be from Rochdale pleads not guilty to murder of a man in Lancaster