Littleborough rocked with first Little Glastonboro festival
Date published: 22 July 2019
Photo: SKW Events
Scroll down for Video
The very first Little Glastonboro music festival rocked Littleborough on Saturday (20 July).
Featuring up-and-coming artists, top tribute acts, local bands and community groups, the inaugural music festival at Littleborough Cricket Club proved a resounding success.
Attendees took to social media with their praise for the event, hailing it as “absolutely awesome” and “a smashing old time” with many others agreeing.
Acts playing included The Freddie & Queen Experience, The Oasis Experience, authentic German Oompah band Jäger Maestros, acoustic country and blues singer Katie O’Malley, Celtic rock band The Scattering, Wardle Junior Blast, Dave & H Band, ‘living breathing mixtape’ Scratch, String Infusion and local community choir Sing Littleborough.
A gourmet food village served a variety of hot meals throughout the day, from authentic Italian pizzas, to hog roast sandwiches and gourmet burgers with luxury ice cream for afters.
Little Glastonboro 2019
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Safety of local earth-filled dams at reservoirs
- 2Residents don't recycle food because it is "smelly and dirty", survey finds
- 3Outstanding A-level results at Rochdale Sixth Form College
- 4JD Sports reduce 12-hour night shift breaks from three to two
- 5Paving flags stolen from Springhill Hospice’s Coffee at the Craven