Littleborough rocked with first Little Glastonboro festival
Date published: 22 July 2019
Photo: SKW Events
Scroll down for Video
The very first Little Glastonboro music festival rocked Littleborough on Saturday (20 July).
Featuring up-and-coming artists, top tribute acts, local bands and community groups, the inaugural music festival at Littleborough Cricket Club proved a resounding success.
Attendees took to social media with their praise for the event, hailing it as “absolutely awesome” and “a smashing old time” with many others agreeing.
Acts playing included The Freddie & Queen Experience, The Oasis Experience, authentic German Oompah band Jäger Maestros, acoustic country and blues singer Katie O’Malley, Celtic rock band The Scattering, Wardle Junior Blast, Dave & H Band, ‘living breathing mixtape’ Scratch, String Infusion and local community choir Sing Littleborough.
A gourmet food village served a variety of hot meals throughout the day, from authentic Italian pizzas, to hog roast sandwiches and gourmet burgers with luxury ice cream for afters.
Little Glastonboro 2019
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Police are appealing for more information after an assault in Rochdale
- 2Rochdale singer-songwriter named as one of the UK's "top fierce female artists" in contest to...
- 3Littleborough childminder rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted for fourth consecutive time
- 4Petrol station locals claim is already plagued by late-night rows, abuse and vandalism to sell...
- 5Man believed to be from Rochdale pleads not guilty to murder of a man in Lancaster