Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace family of Carole Crossley
Date published: 08 August 2019
Carole, aged 66, was admitted to hospital after suffering a fall at her home at Norman Weall Court, Fielding Street in Middleton on 25 June 2019.
Sadly, Carole passed away on 16 July 2019 at Salford Royal Hospital.
There are believed to be no suspicious circumstances surrounding her death.
Anyone with any information about Carole’s next of kin should contact the Police Coroner’s Office on 0161 856 8097.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Safety of local earth-filled dams at reservoirs
- 2Residents don't recycle food because it is "smelly and dirty", survey finds
- 3Outstanding A-level results at Rochdale Sixth Form College
- 4JD Sports reduce 12-hour night shift breaks from three to two
- 5Paving flags stolen from Springhill Hospice’s Coffee at the Craven