Man dies after College Bank Way fire
Date published: 11 September 2019
Photo: Google, DigitalGlobe
A 57-year-old man has sadly died following a fire at Mardyke, College Bank Way, Rochdale during the early hours of Monday morning (9 September).
A spokesperson for Greater Manchester Police confirmed that the man died due to complications relating to smoke inhalation.
The 42-year-old man and a 30-year-old woman arrested earlier this week on suspicion of arson with intent to endanger life have since been bailed.
Anybody with information should contact police on 0161 856 8441, quoting incident number 0135 of 09/9/2019, or the independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale in Rainbows: same-sex and trans symbols replace green man at pedestrian crossings for...
- 2Friendly faces to boost town centre as rangers introduced
- 3Police have arrested a man following a report of an attempted abduction
- 4Rochdale woman jailed for five years on drug charges and money laundering
- 5International superstar lands at Hopwood Hall College