Volunteer presenters wanted for online community channel
Date published: 05 October 2019
Volunteer presenters are required
The Centre of Wellbeing, Training and Culture is looking for volunteer presenters and correspondents for its new online community channel.
Launched last month, the charity organisation’s community channel has been designed to reach a diverse audience whilst engaging with access and support services to improve wellbeing and establish better cultural understanding.
Volunteer presenters are required who can speak English, Urdu, Bengali and Arabic languages to promote local issues, training health awareness, jobs, community engagement, and arts, culture and heritage.
You will work closely with the CEO, Mohammed Sarwar, and producers to create a show to be delivered to local viewers.
For more information and how to become involved, please contact Mr Sarwar on:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Breaking: Flood alert in place in Littleborough
- 2Attack on plans to demolish the Seven Sisters after report warns Rochdale’s housing services are...
- 3Rochdale has one of the lowest disability-free life expectancy rates in the country
- 4Entry fee introduced for Feel Good Festival and plans for new free family event revealed
- 5Zen recognised as one of the UK’s best places to work