Little ‘Pink’ Borough returns for fourth year
Date published: 05 October 2019
Last year's winners of the best dressed window, Reuse Littleborough's Michael Bamford and Julie Dunkley, show off their trophy
Little ‘Pink’ Borough has returned once more, painting the town pink with shades of rose, fuchsia and candyfloss-coloured bunting and decorations – all for a good cause.
As part of Cancer Awareness Month, shops and businesses across Littleborough dress their window displays in fetching shades of pink with a trophy available for the best window.
The event was started in 2016 by The Three Amigos Fundraising Group – Andy and Kath O’Donnell, plus their late Yorkshire Terrier, Oscar – for their 10th anniversary in October 2016 to raise funds for Cancer Research UK.
Previous best window displays have been won by Reuse Littleborough, Beauty Boutique and Little Gift Box.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Police investigating the rape of 16-year old girl in Wardle
- 2Manager jailed after death of roofer in Rochdale
- 3Trams suspended between Oldham and Rochdale following fatal collision
- 4Renters will be allowed to keep their pets under new government tenancy plans
- 5Bar forced to close after police were hurt in brawl could be shut down for good