Job information sessions for new Rochdale Riverside – all you need to know
Date published: 18 October 2019
The leisure block of the Rochdale Riverside development
Three information sessions about job opportunities at Rochdale’s new leisure and retail complex, Rochdale Riverside, will take place on Monday 28 October.
Rochdale Borough Council is hosting the sessions to provide an overview of the opportunities on offer and explain the support available.
The sessions will take place at:
- Rochdale Town Hall (10.30am and 1.30pm)
- Number One Riverside (6.30pm)
Delivered as a joint venture between Genr8 and Kajima in partnership with Rochdale Borough Council, Rochdale Riverside comprises approximately 200,000 sq ft (60,970 sq m) of retail and leisure accommodation in the heart of Rochdale town centre.
Confirmed retailers and entertainers include Puttstars indoor mini golf, Reel cinema, Next, Boots, JD Sports, M&S and River Island.
It is part of the £400m regeneration of Rochdale town centre, which has also seen the creation of the multi award winning river re-opening scheme, the new transport interchange, town centre Metrolink stop and the new Rochdale Leisure Centre.
Rochdale Riverside is due to open to the public in Easter 2020.
Places at the sessions are limited, so secure your place by emailing: email@example.com
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale in Rainbows: same-sex and trans symbols replace green man at pedestrian crossings for...
- 2Operation rescues 101 dogs from suspected illegal breeders
- 3Police have arrested a man following a report of an attempted abduction
- 4350 children in Rochdale will receive little to no presents this Christmas
- 5Friendly faces to boost town centre as rangers introduced