Pedestrian taken to hospital with serious injuries after collision
Date published: 18 October 2019
Photo: Google, DigitalGlobe
Roch Valley Way, with the junction for Holborn Street on the left
A man in his 20’s has been taken to Manchester Royal Infirmary with serious injuries after a collision in Rochdale on Thursday night (17 October).
Emergency services were called to the scene on Roch Valley Way at around 7pm after reports of a collision between a car and a pedestrian close to the junction with Holborn Street.
Police, an ambulance and an advanced paramedic all attended the incident.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service said: “We were called to a collision between a pedestrian and a car on Roch Valley Way.
“We took a man in his 20s to the Manchester Royal Infirmary with serious injuries.”
Greater Manchester Police has been contacted for comment.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale in Rainbows: same-sex and trans symbols replace green man at pedestrian crossings for...
- 2Operation rescues 101 dogs from suspected illegal breeders
- 3Police have arrested a man following a report of an attempted abduction
- 4350 children in Rochdale will receive little to no presents this Christmas
- 5Friendly faces to boost town centre as rangers introduced