Pedestrian taken to hospital with serious injuries after collision
Date published: 18 October 2019
Photo: Google, DigitalGlobe
Roch Valley Way, with the junction for Holborn Street on the left
A man in his 20’s has been taken to Manchester Royal Infirmary with serious injuries after a collision in Rochdale on Thursday night (17 October).
Emergency services were called to the scene on Roch Valley Way at around 7pm after reports of a collision between a car and a pedestrian close to the junction with Holborn Street.
Police, an ambulance and an advanced paramedic all attended the incident.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service said: “We were called to a collision between a pedestrian and a car on Roch Valley Way.
“We took a man in his 20s to the Manchester Royal Infirmary with serious injuries.”
Greater Manchester Police has been contacted for comment.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1John Bright: Legacy of Rochdale’s radical social reformer ‘could be ripe for revival’ as debate...
- 2Alternative plans for HS2 and Northern Powerhouse Rail ‘could save billions’ with new underground...
- 3Can you help police find a missing woman from Milnrow?
- 4Regional rate of Covid-19 infection and hospital admissions fall in a week
- 5Castleton Health and Leisure Centre undergoes refurbishment as it prepares to reopen after lockdown