No trains on Sunday 20 October between Rochdale and Hebden Bridge
Date published: 18 October 2019
Littleborough train station is one of the stations which will see no trains on sunday
No trains will run between Rochdale and Hebden Bridge on Sunday (20 October), due to engineering works on the line.
Services between Manchester Victoria and Leeds will run between Manchester Victoria and Rochdale, and also between Hebden Bridge and Leeds.
There will be no services calling at Smithy Bridge or Littleborough.
Services between Southport and Blackburn via Todmorden will run between Southport and Rochdale only.
Replacement buses will run between:
- Rochdale and Hebden Bridge.
- Rochdale and Burnley Central via Burnley Manchester Road.
Customers travelling towards Blackburn should change at Burnley Central for train services towards Blackburn.
You can find the location of your bus replacement stop by checking station signs or by searching for your station on National Rail’s station information pages:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Four-year-old boy donates long hair to Little Princess Trust after very first haircut
- 2Women Against Groomers demand legal action against Home Secretary for failing to deport members of...
- 3Rochdale’s Got Talent: finalists revealed
- 4Successful first step to restore Rochdale-Heywood-Bury railway line
- 5Government to publish paper into understanding grooming gangs