Middleton man charged in connection with £250,000 electronics thefts from Forest Bank prison
Date published: 08 November 2019
A Middleton man has been charged in connection with thefts from HMP Forest Bank alongside two other men and a woman.
Paul Albertsen, 41, of Middleton, has been charged with theft and proceeds of crime offences, as have Aidan Bligh, 38, of Rossendale, and Paul Hewitt, 40, of Radcliffe.
Samanatha Bligh, 39, of Rossendale, has been charged with proceeds of crime offences.
They will appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates Court on Wednesday 13 November.
The charges relate to the theft of over £250,000 worth of electronic equipment from the prison.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Here’s where you can Eat Out to Help Out: the venues offering the government’s 50% discount deal
- 2Coronavirus: Greater Manchester declares major incident
- 3New temporary testing units to open in Rochdale town centre and Littleborough
- 420-year-old Rochdale man charged with drug and driving offences after police 'witness drug deal'
- 5Facemask advice if you wear glasses or hearing aids