Middleton man charged in connection with £250,000 electronics thefts from Forest Bank prison
Date published: 08 November 2019
A Middleton man has been charged in connection with thefts from HMP Forest Bank alongside two other men and a woman.
Paul Albertsen, 41, of Middleton, has been charged with theft and proceeds of crime offences, as have Aidan Bligh, 38, of Rossendale, and Paul Hewitt, 40, of Radcliffe.
Samanatha Bligh, 39, of Rossendale, has been charged with proceeds of crime offences.
They will appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates Court on Wednesday 13 November.
The charges relate to the theft of over £250,000 worth of electronic equipment from the prison.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man taken to hospital with leg injury after collision on Halifax Road
- 2Billy’s big dig kicks off new apartment development
- 3M&S officially starts work on new Rochdale Riverside store
- 4General Election 2019: candidates announced for Rochdale and Heywood & Middleton
- 5Local councillors visit JD Sports distribution centre