Middleton man charged in connection with £250,000 electronics thefts from Forest Bank prison
Date published: 08 November 2019
A Middleton man has been charged in connection with thefts from HMP Forest Bank alongside two other men and a woman.
Paul Albertsen, 41, of Middleton, has been charged with theft and proceeds of crime offences, as have Aidan Bligh, 38, of Rossendale, and Paul Hewitt, 40, of Radcliffe.
Samanatha Bligh, 39, of Rossendale, has been charged with proceeds of crime offences.
They will appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates Court on Wednesday 13 November.
The charges relate to the theft of over £250,000 worth of electronic equipment from the prison.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man arrested after teenage girl raped in Wardle
- 2Second man arrested after teenager raped in Wardle
- 3Man arrested on suspicion of rape faces no further action after release
- 4Wanted: Warrington man with links to Rochdale
- 5Four men jailed for 77 years after cash-in-transit robberies in Greater Manchester and Derbyshire