Limited prints left of Geoff Butterworth painting being auctioned for Springhill Hospice
Date published: 15 November 2019
Photo: Geoff Butterworth
The World War One Memorial Garden and Town Hall
A handful of limited-edition prints of a beautiful Geoff Butterworth watercolour original painting are being sold to raise funds for Springhill Hospice.
The original painting, which depicts Rochdale Memorial Gardens with the historic town hall in the background, has been donated by the artist to be auctioned to raise money for the hospice.
10 limited edition prints have been produced on a first-come, first-served basis with a donation from each print being donated towards the hospice, which costs £3.2million a year - or £8,928 every day - to keep open.
The prints cost £100 each, and can be framed for an additional £35.
The auction of the original painting will conclude at 4pm during the Man of Rochdale luncheon on Friday 22 November 2019.
To register your interest in a print, please visit Geoff’s gallery in the Exchange Shopping Centre between 10am and 4pm on Thursday, Friday or Saturday of each week.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Conservatives win Heywood & Middleton for first time
- 2Heywood & Middleton General Election 2019 - Live Commentary- Conservatives take Heywood & Middleton...
- 3Tony Lloyd victorious for Labour as he retains Rochdale seat
- 4Rochdale General Election 2019 - Live Commentary - Tony Lloyd retains his seat
- 5Rochdale manufacturer undergoes £2m investment