Man believed to be from Rochdale pleads not guilty to murder of a man in Lancaster
Date published: 04 December 2019
Lee Farrington sadly died on 28 August after being found in a house in Lancaster with a serious stab wound
A man believed to be from Rochdale has denied the murder of a man in Lancaster.
Appearing at Preston Crown Court on Monday (2 December), Connor Reece, 24, pleaded not guilty to the murder of Lee Farrington, 29, in August this year.
Lee, 29, was found inside an address on Tarnsyke Road, Lancaster with a serious stab wound to his leg on 27 August 2019.
He was taken to Royal Lancaster Infirmary and then later Royal Preston Hospital for treatment, but sadly died there on 28 August.
Reece was remanded into custody and will reappear at Preston Crown Court on 2 March 2020.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Concerns for people in Rochdale's most deprived area as masterplan goes out to consultation
- 2Man suffers serious injuries after car flips on roof
- 3Bedsit plan for former pub refused on grounds it would offer ‘unacceptable standard of...
- 4For Sale: 22ft Narrowboat with trailer
- 5Seven arrested in Operation Foam dawn raids