Children visit Stamford House for Christmas Friendship Morning
Date published: 21 December 2019
Mandi's childminding and Patricia's childminding Christmas visit to Stamford House
Stamford House Residential Home held their Christmas friendship morning on Tuesday 17 December with a visit from the children from Mandi's childminding and Patricia's childminding.
Roxanne Sharp, Events and Activities Coordinator at Stamford House said: “We had Christmas stories, Christmas carols, music, dancing and party games.
“We made chocolate crispie Rudolph cakes for the children to take home.
“Residents and children had been practicing the Christmas carols beforehand and we sang 'We Wish You a Merry Christmas, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, When Santa got stuck up the Chimney and Jingle Bells.
Mandi and Patricia said: “Stamford House residents kindly gave a present to each child to say thank you for visiting every month.
“Residents, staff and children had such a wonderful morning, we look forward to the next visit.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Major fly-tipping rates in Rochdale one of highest in country last year
- 2Golf duo take over course at Heaton Park
- 3Vets issue advice following widespread reports of dogs struck by vomiting bug
- 4Conrad remembered as local road named in his honour
- 5Rochdale’s independent shops offer special £5 deals for Totally Locally national Fiver Fest