100 treat packages donated by Hanson Springs to Rochdale Foodbank
Date published: 22 December 2019
100 treat packages donated by Hanson Springs
Local company Hanson Springs has donated 100 treat packages to Rochdale Foodbank for Christmas.
The packages were created from sweet and savoury treats, bought with money saved by emailing out the company Christmas card this year.
Company founder Malcolm Hanson said: “The Rochdale Foodbank is a great local cause. Thanks for all the lovely messages received; it certainly makes all the hard work worthwhile.”
One of the leading firms in manufacturing precision valve springs across the globe, Hanson Springs has grown from humble origins - when founder Malcolm Hanson set up the company in 1963 - to become one of Rochdale’s first-class engineering firms.
Hanson is recognised as being a world and market leader, operating from two sites in Rochdale, on Gorrells Way and Mellor Street, and Plano in Texas.
The very latest valve spring production technology has enabled Hanson Springs to become one of the largest independent valve spring manufacturers in the world.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1What should glasses wearers, contact lens and hearing aid users do when instructed not to touch...
- 2Primulas planted on Rochdale canal towpath stolen
- 3A man has been charged after a woman was raped in Rochdale
- 4Police appeal for information following death of Rochdale man
- 5Tony Lloyd MP hospitalised with coronavirus