Acas publishes new guidance on Home Working
Date published: 22 March 2020
New guidance on working from home
Independent public body Acas has published new guidance on working from home during the coronavirus pandemic.
Acas Chief Executive, Susan Clews said: “The coronavirus outbreak is impacting all of our working lives at the moment. The Government’s public health advice is to work from home where possible to help prevent the spread of the virus within the wider community.
“Employers and staff who are following this advice may be home working for their very first time and unsure about their rights or how to best manage the situation.
“Our new advice offers practical advice around homeworking that includes managing staff mental health, handling childcare responsibilities and dealing with remote working systems.”
Acas’ new home working advice can be seen at:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1John Bright: Legacy of Rochdale’s radical social reformer ‘could be ripe for revival’ as debate...
- 2Alternative plans for HS2 and Northern Powerhouse Rail ‘could save billions’ with new underground...
- 3Can you help police find a missing woman from Milnrow?
- 4Regional rate of Covid-19 infection and hospital admissions fall in a week
- 5Castleton Health and Leisure Centre undergoes refurbishment as it prepares to reopen after lockdown