Coronavirus: maintaining your hearing aids as the local audiology clinic closes
Date published: 24 March 2020
The Bury, Oldham and Rochdale audiology walk-in clinic has closed due to coronavirus, but help is at hand if you need assistance with your hearing aids.
Useful videos on maintaining your hearings aids can be viewed, with subtitles, via the Northern Care Alliance.
These videos cover a myriad of issues, from changing the battery to cleaning and changing the tubes and earmoulds:
Tubing and batteries can be ordered for free via:
- Website: clickandpost.penninecare.nhs.uk
- Tel.: 01706 674913
- Email: email@example.com
For urgent repairs, such as broken hearing aids, please ring 01706 674913 for advice.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale residents may not have to pay council tax until July
- 2Coronavirus: the local companies offering takeaway and delivery services
- 3Subway surprise staff at Rochdale Infirmary
- 4Residents trapped abroad by coronavirus travel restrictions
- 5JD Sports 'putting thousands at risk' by remaining open amid coronavirus pandemic