Free food support for Langley residents
Date published: 19 May 2020
The ‘Kitchen Delights Food Delivery’ scheme will run each week until the end of August
A free weekly food parcel and cooked food service for vulnerable people living in Langley, Middleton, is being provided by Burnside Community Centre until the end of August.
The ‘Kitchen Delights Food Delivery’ scheme will run each week as a doorstep delivery service for those in need of food essentials.
Volunteers will also be doing weekly cooking demos.
Please be aware that food allergies cannot be catered for within the cooked food service.
If you, or someone you know could benefit from Burnside’s service, please contact:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Optometrist helps to save sight of Rochdale man with emergency appointment
- 2Rochdale’s Got Talent: finalists revealed
- 3Women Against Groomers demand legal action against Home Secretary for failing to deport members of...
- 4Middleton man jailed for biting for police officer's arm to avoid being arrested
- 5Wetherspoon's social distancing measures for when pubs can reopen