Free food support for Langley residents
Date published: 19 May 2020
The ‘Kitchen Delights Food Delivery’ scheme will run each week until the end of August
A free weekly food parcel and cooked food service for vulnerable people living in Langley, Middleton, is being provided by Burnside Community Centre until the end of August.
The ‘Kitchen Delights Food Delivery’ scheme will run each week as a doorstep delivery service for those in need of food essentials.
Volunteers will also be doing weekly cooking demos.
Please be aware that food allergies cannot be catered for within the cooked food service.
If you, or someone you know could benefit from Burnside’s service, please contact:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Update on Covid-19 cases in Rochdale borough
- 2Closure of Bowlee Sports Centre and St Mary’s artificial turf pitch
- 3Councillor tells RBH it’s time for someone to ‘take responsibility and resign’ over fire safety...
- 4Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of man in Rochdale
- 5Man dies after being hit by a vehicle while lying in the road after being assaulted