Last chance to audition for Rochdale’s Got Talent
Date published: 22 May 2020
Rochdale's Got Talent
Be sure to get your audition videos submitted for Rochdale’s Got Talent, as the deadline for new entries is midnight on Saturday 23 May.
The finalists will be chosen by seven judges next week, before a live public vote will be held via Facebook, reducing the 12 finalists to three.
A week later, another live vote will be held to crown the Rochdale’s Got Talent winner.
Helen Spratt from Edgy Events will be presenting the show via regular video updates throughout the competition, which is aiming to raise £10,000 for Springhill Hospice.
Each time a participant is a selected finalist, they will be required to send in another video for the next stage. Participants will be sorted into age groups, in the audition selection stage.
The last 12 finalists will receive prizes, the last three can choose a prize and the winner will receive a grand prize.
Rochdale’s Got Talent has been organised this year by Paul Ellison and Sam Kutereba-Wall.
Submit your entry here
Make a donation
Watch some of the submitted entries
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Optometrist helps to save sight of Rochdale man with emergency appointment
- 2Rochdale’s Got Talent: finalists revealed
- 3Women Against Groomers demand legal action against Home Secretary for failing to deport members of...
- 4Middleton man jailed for biting for police officer's arm to avoid being arrested
- 5Wetherspoon's social distancing measures for when pubs can reopen