Can you help police find a missing man from Rochdale?
Date published: 22 June 2020
Update - 23 June
David has been found safe and well.
David Brooker, 22, was last seen on Kildare Crescent, Rochdale at around 2pm today (Monday 22 June 2020)
He is described as being around 6ft 2in tall and was last seen wearing a black cap, blue bubble coat, grey jumper, grey shorts and black trainers.
David is not believed to be in possession of any money and is likely to be on foot.
Officers are becoming increasingly concerned for David and want to make sure he is safe and well.
Anyone with information about David’s whereabouts should contact police on 0161 856 4643.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘It’s like a carrot being dangled’ – Couple forced to retire due to ill health on how it feels to...
- 2Tributes paid to Cameron McGowan
- 3Police arrest Middleton man in early morning raid and seize a car, £1k and £100k worth of designer...
- 4Freemasons launch ‘Tech for Good’ scheme
- 5Man who raped a woman on her way to Asda is jailed for nine years