Two people have been charged after police raids in Heywood and Rochdale
Date published: 03 July 2020
Two people have been charged after police raided addresses in Heywood and Rochdale yesterday (2 July).
Anthony Lutkevic, 30, of Tonge Street, Heywood has been charged with two counts of possession of a firearm, namely a shotgun and a grenade, and possession with intent to supply class B drugs.
Dillan Kennedy, 25, of no fixed address has been charged with possession with intent to supply class A drugs, namely heroin and cocaine.
They have been remanded to appear before Manchester and Salford Magistrates’ Court this morning (Friday 3 July 2020).
At around 6.30am yesterday morning (Thursday 2 July 2020) police executed warrants at six addresses across Rochdale and Heywood and arrested nine people.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Facemask advice if you wear glasses or hearing aids
- 2Here’s where you can Eat Out to Help Out: the venues offering the government’s 50% discount deal
- 3Coronavirus: Greater Manchester declares major incident
- 4Funding secured for two major projects in the Rochdale borough
- 5New temporary testing units to open in Rochdale town centre and Littleborough