Teenager charged with offences after Rochdale-Oldham cross-border investigation
Date published: 28 July 2020
A teenager has been charged after officers in Oldham and Rochdale worked together on a cross-border investigation
A teenager has been charged with a number of offences following a cross-border investigation by Rochdale and Oldham police.
The 15-year-old boy has been charged with burglary, theft of a motor vehicle, two counts of attempted theft from a motor vehicle and one theft from a motor vehicle.
He attended court on 20 July, where he plead guilty to the offences. He is due to appear in court again on 9 September for sentencing.
There are also nine impending prosecutions for similar offences.
A spokesperson for Royton, Shaw and Crompton Neighbourhood Team, which has worked in partnership with Rochdale police, said: “We would like to thank the victims, witnesses and residents for their patience and support in bringing this male to justice.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man dies after falling from shopping centre
- 2Rochdale raised drag queen to feature on upcoming RuPaul’s Drag Race UK
- 3Pharmacies launch codeword scheme to offer ‘lifeline’ to domestic abuse victims
- 4Townhead Post Office to relocate
- 5Baby girl from Heywood whose death is being investigated named as Felicity-May Harvey